Wednesday, April 3, 2013

In the Air? To the Floor?

I know one thing is for sure, I do not get nearly as much people reading me as the other guys, but man, it looks like someone out there read me the other day and is trying to show me up!
I wrote on April 1,when gold was on the 16 handle and look at what THEY have done. Am I surprised? Nothing surprises me anymore but some things really light a fire under me! As you can see, GOLD is approaching, what I feel is the FLOOR for a very long time to come. I stand by my strong held opinion that GOLD will be the market that hits it out of the park this month!

Tonight we will hear from the Bank of Japan, Thursday it is the turn of the ECB and the Bank of England. Every reason to be selling GOLD? Friday, we will have the US employment number. I really believe the US Stock Markets are a complete joke and I do not even turn the TV on during the day anymore. BE CAREFUL with what you are being told!

Rather than me rant, I want to share this with you from yesterday. Please Read this link
http://www.cnbc.com/id/100609635

Enjoy the Day!
Martin


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing valuable information. Nice post. I enjoyed reading this post. The whole blog is very nice found some good stuff and good information here Thanks..Also visit my page
    Floor Levelling

    ReplyDelete