Thursday, April 4, 2013

Not In A Million Years!

Not in a million years would I have believed someone if they made a prediction of all the things that are taking place with the markets as far as Gold, Silver, Bonds and Stocks- where they stand today!
Gold below $1550? Silver $26.77? 10 year US Treasury with a yield well below %2? US Stocks at ALL-TIME RECORD HIGHS?

What a day for the markets yesterday and another global event to throw a wrench into the fire. NORTH KOREA! Cyprus is last weeks news, now things are really heating up with North Korea- but do not worry, the world is a perfect place and STOCKS are the only game in town!

Bank of Japan, can you say CURRENCY WAR? Now they are serious as they announced plans to buy the equivalent of $70 billion dollars worth of their own bonds on a monthly basis. On top of that they will be buying REITS and ETF's to keep assets from deflating. They are now in their 2nd decade of fighting deflation! The YEN is getting mauled after this announcement and is down 300 points while the Nikkei closed up almost 300 points on the day.

As the printing of money gets more aggressive across the entire globe, GOLD continues to be beaten back. We have made a low of 1539, I am beside myself and I would truly be amazed if the lows from last year around 1525 are penetrated. I guess we just have to wait and see but you all know how I felt at 1600 just a couple of days ago. I love it even more at these levels!

I mentioned a while back that something BIG is going on behind the scenes. I do not have any sources and do not claim to know much more than what I read! I also say at times that I am not hear to scare you, I just want people to take the blinders off and see what is really going with the financial world before it is too late! I am leaving you today with a very good link. PLEASE READ AND SHARE with the people you care about!
http://kingworldnews.com/kingworldnews/KWN_DailyWeb/Entries/2013/4/3_Former_US_Treasury_Official_-_Fed_Desperate_To_Save_System.html

Try and enjoy your day, thank you for following!
Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment