Monday, April 1, 2013

It's In The Air

The markets seem to be a toss-up but as opening day is here for my favorite pastime, I gotta say that GOLD seems like the only market that should hit one out of the park real soon! Yes I am a GOLD fan and it has been a very disappointing start to the year. I feel it is time, YES, I have felt this way since I started writing a few months back, GOLD'S time is NOW.
1. Cyprus- depositor money is being confiscated for the fault of BANK FAILURE!
2. North Korea- oh, what needs to be said
3. US Stocks All Time Highs- FED STILL PRINTING $85 BILLION on a monthly basis?
4. Bank of Japan obliterating their currency- lots more to come!
5. All of Europe is a mess
6. United Kingdom is a disaster!
7. Massive speculative short position in GOLD-that will be caught on the wrong side of the BIG BOYS

I started in February thinking it would be a promising month for Gold and Silver, March I was not too enthused, but APRIL- I FEEL STRONGLY THAT THE END OF THE DULL TRADING is here and GOLD will hit it out of the park!

I really do not care what stocks are doing anymore- the markets have become a joke! Get ready for the GOLD market to start lighting things up- PREPARE!

Hope you all had a wonderful Easter and Happy April to all! My favorite time of year!

Thanks for Reading
Martin

Click the chart and get a better look!

2 comments:

  1. As far as gold--yes all the fundamental reasons why gold should be up big time are in place-but for what ever reason the markets really don't care--Gold is still trading within its consolidation pattern .
    Looking at the gold chart it does not look good--price still trumps everything--If every month you predict gold to make a big move up sooner or later you will be correct--
    If all the reasons you list have not moved gold higher than maybe we are headed down -only time will tell--

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Robert,
      Thanks for your comment. The last thing I want to do is come off like some lunatic that just thinks Gold should always go up.I have been trading Gold since 2003 and have had my rear handed to me enough to learn many of lessons! The fundamentals have grown more bullish since 2007 as each day passes. The thing I have learned about Gold is that it will stop going down when the Big buyers see value on the charts. A couple of months ago I thought there was value at 1630- I was proven wrong as time went on-it happens, but I believe after the low was made @ 1554 we have witnessed enough value based buying to keep the manipulators at bay. I think we have built a nice solid base over the past 30 days from which to start the next major leg higher.
      Yes- only time will tell!
      I am willing to adapt to what the market is doing on a day to day basis- I hope you have been reading me and appreciate my approach. Please go back through my archives if you have not read me since the end of January.
      Thanks,
      Martin

      Delete