Friday, March 1, 2013

Wrong

Well, I cannot say that I am surprised to see what the markets are doing this morning. As for the dollar goes, it is pushing up against a weekly resistance here around 8245. Jobless claims in Europe came out this morning at levels not ever seen in history and Brazil had some bad economic numbers a couple of hours ago. I am writing real quick to acknowledge what is going on this morning based on what I wrote last night. Placing stops around 9725 and 10140 may be a prudent idea if you are long the CAD and Aussie. As of now that is all you can do, not much risk from here.

Alot less risk compared to what is happening in Gold & Silver. Silver was below 28 and Gold traded @ 1563.They are both way off these lows and I would not be surprised if they have a decent day to the upside. All we can do is BE CAREFUL and on our toes.

Let us watch the markets and see if it is an ugly start to the month of March.
I am wrong for the past few hours and I can take grief for it but I do believe the dollar does not have much going for it from these levels!

Good Day All

No comments:

Post a Comment