Sunday, March 3, 2013

Enjoy The Day

First a quick tidbit on the markets. My last post was early Friday morning and I just wanted to acknowledge the fact that my post from Thursday night on the currencies was not developing the way I was calling! I am not here to call the markets every day because that is basically impossible to do on a day to day basis! I want to correct myself- when I was writing on Friday, I gave prices to put stops on The Cad @ 9725, I meant 9625 and if you have been reading me I am sure you caught that mistake. I posted real quick on Friday in case anyone was in a state of panic due to what the Dollar was doing, panic will do you no good- you need to have an exit strategy and let the markets do their thing. I did some studying of weekly charts on the CAD and AUSSIE and will have you know that the CAD has not been at these levels since June and please notice how it did rebound from a low of 9665 and close well above the 97 handle to end the week around 9730.

The Aussie did not end the week looking so good as it closed the week below the 102 handle @ 10185. We do have a double bottom @ 10165 to trade off and I think you may want to have stops around 10125 if you are long. On Friday I said 10140 but I looked at the charts and that level seems to be right where weekly support lies so I would place stops just below around 10125. I will post later tonight when the markets open to talk more on the Dollar and Metals and what we have to watch this coming week. Moving On
This beautiful day, at least where I live! Whats better than waking up next to your beautiful wife on a Sunday morning with the sun rays and brisk air coming through the open windows. The refreshing sounds of the waterfall from the pool and the singing of so many different birds. You have to appreciate all of this especially when you do not have to worry about waking up to the markets on the weekend. I woke up to very unusual cooler temperatures today, mid 40's but the South Florida sun makes it feel so refreshing! The picture above is of the Boynton Beach inlet from around 9:30 this morning, I took it from the local news website because I wanted you all to get the image of what a beautiful day I am going to enjoy. We should all appreciate days like this and I wanted to share some serenity with my readers for a change.

Spring is in the air with a cooler twist, might as well enjoy it because it will soon be hotter than hot before you know it, at least down here! Yesterday was opening day for little league, I enjoyed 5 early hours at the ball field with my boys, I got to watch one of my sons play in his first game of the year and the league did a wonderful job in coordinating the opening ceremonies. I love baseball and enjoy playing golf, unfortunately have not played in quite some time. The HONDA CLASSIC is in town and I will watch from the confines of my own home today. I am going to do something outdoors today and will try to take some pictures of my own and share them with you later! I will leave you with another image that I find to show some serenity in life.
That's Tiger Woods from yesterday, I just think that is a great shot of the type of weather we are being spoiled with. Have a great day everyone! Thanks for checking in this weekend.

Martin


No comments:

Post a Comment