Thursday, February 14, 2013

Hope Your Not

IN LALA LAND. Sorry no post this morning, but I am amused at what I see and I will do my best to help open your eyes. I have one chart to share with you this evening and that is an hourly chart on the Euro Currency. Yesterday I suspected something was up and I warned about the GDP #'s coming out of Europe in the overnight hours. Bottom line is- Europe is in a RECESSION and there is no growth in site any time soon. The UK is a disaster and why do you think Japan is embarking on their own massive money printing? The US, you can draw your own conclusion, but Stocks can be very misleading. Unfortunately people do not wake up to REALITY until it smacks them right in the face. The MONEY MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE are misleading you and you need to wake up to it. I have this feeling something is going to come out of left field and shake things up a bit. Have a look at this.
Ok, yesterday morning the Euro made a high of 13520 and after last nights GDP #'s showing NEGATIVE GROWTH, the EC plummeted all the way down over 200 pips to 13317. Now we have all the Euro bears coming out of the woodwork however I would not listen. Lets listen to the market and see which way it wants to go but I know last week I went long and said to watch 13280. Let's see what happens in the next 24 hours and I will keep updating on what I think.

As for the CAD and the Aussie, not too shabby 9982 & 10333 respectively. When you hear them talk about the strong dollar, I just have to laugh. Even the Japanese Yen is showing strength today up 80 pips! I will post a chart of the dollar tomorrow morning, as for now it just bears watching to see if it can get above the recent highs of 8070.

Be aware that the Stock Markets were down overnight due to the European #s. I actually made a little money today buying Dow futures, I took a stab at the INVISIBLE HANDS pattern, that's all. I mentioned last week that the Stock Markets NEED GROWTH, last night was another chink in the armor of the equity bulls. I feel it is only at a matter of time before there is another disaster but I guess, all we can do is be on our toes.

Onto my favorite-GOLD whipsaw day and I am light anyway. Are they going for the stops below? It sure looks like they want it bad. I feel the same as I did last night. Let's see what happens during the overnight hours. The reason given by financial tv today was that Gold demand was down for 2012 and then I cam across this from Mr. Sinclair, it goes hand in hand what I said last night about the strong hands.
Have a look
http://www.gcbullion.hk/readNews.aspx?id=02076716&lang=eng

Be STRONG and do not be fooled by the media and what the INVISIBLE HAND is doing with the markets. Enjoy the rest of your Valentine's Day!

Thank You

By the way, I am going to take to the Tweetissphere. I have to make some changes on my site, please follow me @tradermartin1

No comments:

Post a Comment