Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Crucial Times

Please forgive me, I would like you all to understand that when I sit down and write these blogs, I do not have any prepared notes on what I am going to write about. I just grab the keyboard and let loose, hoping to make sense of it all. Markets are not always rational and can stay irrational longer than most traders think. I have seen many of mindboggling days in the marketplace and I am sure there will be many more, that much I do know. Trying to make sense of it and trade successfully is a great challenge. I have a deep passion for what I do and I hope that comes across to you, my valued reader. My Mom used to call me during trading hours and I would answer most of the time because it was my Mom, but I would always be short and let me tell you, my wife does not like when I do that to her either. A couple of years ago I explained to them, to think of it like this- when I am at the computer trading, there are thousands of guys on the other end of the screen that want to take my money! That was the best analogy I could give to describe what it is that I do, now my Mom is afraid to call me during the day, if she calls I answer thinking something is wrong. I love my Mom and of course, my wife too. I hope you enjoyed my tidbit of the day!

Ok, onto the markets and the past 24 uneventful hours. Here are the featured markets of the day and there prices as of 5:00 EST. March Dow Jones Futures 13958, yes it actually had a down day. Oil had trouble at 98 and fell below 97 but settled at 97 even. Aussie Dollar, nice day with a strong consumer confidence # last night to finish @ 10344, CAD finished the day up @ 9779. Now to the Euro, finishing @13450 and the US dollar @8012. Gold 1642 and Silver @3175.

No charts tonight, sorry just me and my strong opinions. Crucial times are here and I have this feeling that I have not had in a while. The price SUPPRESSION that GOLD & SILVER have been experiencing for the past couple of years is about to come to a halt and the prices are going to explode higher. I do not let fear take over my emotions, trading in Gold & Silver takes a tad of intestinal fortitude. I was feeling a bit uneasy today watching the metals get manipulated lower this afternoon, I am also reading alot of traders thinking we may get smashed alot lower, like 1590 Gold and sub 29 Silver. Is it possible? You better believe it but I am of the opinion we will not see that happen. If it does happen, it will be fast and furious and the prices will most likely rebound just as fast. Maybe that will happen or maybe so many are scared and the price will take off without them!
Unfortunately that is one aspect of the game.

I have stated here that I am a student of Jim Sinclair, been following him since 2003-he is saying the suppression will end by March. I'm with him, by the way for those of you who do not know the man I speak of, he predicted in 2003 when Gold was $248-that Gold would trade at $1650 by 2011. He now has a target of $3500 in the next few years. I'm with him all the way!

Gold is honest money, has always been and this will never change no matter what anyone tells you!
Gold is where it is today because the world is amassed in DEBT!
The United States has devalued our Dollar for the past decade, Europe has joined the party and oh my have you seen the Japanese Yen of late?
Central Banks are the players in Gold, IT is in the strongest hands at these valued prices because THEY know what the future holds! If you believe the LALA Stock Market is a reflection of the true economy, YOU ARE BEING FOOLED! No country in all of time has ever printed money to infinity and had a longlasting prosperity. What makes the US any different? I cannot believe the amounts of money the FED has printed since 2007, I could not believe it then and I can't believe THEY are still doing it, think about it $85 billion a month, that is what the public is aware of or should I say that is what is made publicly known.

I could go on and on about GOLD,but that is enough out of me on that. A few quick thoughts, BE CAREFUL if you are trading GOLD or SILVER, you were made aware of what you can expect. Stocks actually had a regular day, up and then down. I am still expecting, to at least get to the 2007 highs and maybe a touch higher than that before any meaningful correction. I am out of the Euro for now and just a heads up, European GDP #'s will be released over night and that may have been the reason for the Euro reversal from above 135 today. If these #'s do come in poorly I would not be surprised if it affects all these markets for the short term. If you are in the other currencies, you may want to lighten up at these levels and protect profits by moving up your stops. I believe I touched on enough. Thanks for reading and I hope to see you back tomorrow.

Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment