Friday, February 15, 2013

CORRUPTION

From what I understand this has been happening in our FREELY traded markets for over 100 years. THEY took out the stops in GOLD this morning and we have been as low as 1608. To try and explain why this happens is very simple to those who understand. THE INVISIBLE HAND is a thief, full of GREED and NO HUMAN MORALS whatsoever. A couple of weeks ago there was a story about Germany wanting to take home its Gold from New York, Gold at the time had a little pop up to $1685. A few days later a story was released that the FED would gladly send Germany their Gold in increments over the next 8 years! 8 Yes EIGHT years, why not now upon request? Think about it, THEY do not have it, if THEY did it could be boarded onto a plane and flown over to its rightful owner in one day. But this story has not gotten much attention whatsoever!

Last night I posted the story about 2012 being a record year for purchases by Global Central Banks, I hope you will go back and read it if you missed it! So why is Gold taking out the lows above 1625? No other reason than GREED & CORRUPTION. Why do they want to hurt the public and punish owners of physical metals and equity shares- TO STEAL YOUR POSITIONS in an investment that makes most sense because you are against THEM and their policies of printing unforeseen amounts of money to stave off the collapse of the Global Financial System which has been broken for the past 5 years and counting! I hope I am not coming across as being OFF THE WALL- but what I am writing here is the truth and it is a true shame that we live in a world controlled by Central Banks and GREED. Pay close attention to what happens in the next few weeks, I am telling you something is surfacing behind closed doors on the a global scale!

1605, I just looked, what is scary is this. Markets overshoot the upside and overshoot to the downside, most of the time catching alot of people, even the professionals off guard. I am more confident about what GOLD will do to the upside than anything in my life and I cannot let THEM get the best of me. I have seen a ton of these manipulative takedowns since 2003 only to see GOLD explode to new highs each time. From what I understand, the same thing that is happening now, happened in the 70's and the ones that did not get scared and stuck to their convictions made great fortunes! We just broke 1600- let's see if BUYERS show up.

Another trick that you may see today is this. Pay close attention to me and this is a true to life experience. It is Friday, also the end of the CHINESE NEW YEAR WEEK. They will try to make the charts look as ugly as possible to scare even the BEST OF US.
JUNE OF 2011, some of you should remember this. The last Friday in JUNE, GOLD was pummeled to below $ 1500 and closed about $ 1487 for the week. I was on vacation, my first day of a 2 week vacation. I bought Gold that morning @ 1484 without even doubting myself, but by the end of the day, I closed my positions being the SMART professional that I am because it was the smart thing to do, being that Gold never even traded back above 1490 for the rest of the day.
The summer months are known to be doldrum months for gold, history shows this. My point is this
GOLD NEVER LOOKED BACK AND WENT ON TO EXPLODE MORE THAN $450 in the NEXT 6 WEEKS. Later that summer, the United States of America lost its TRIPLE AAA credit rating. That was a major event and maybe some of you should go back and look to see what happened to the global stock markets that summer. WAKE UP! I am telling you something GIGANTIC is unfolding but NO ONE on the outside knows what it is.

Today's writing will most likely be the most important writing of my entire life. For those wondering I am going on my 39th year in this beautiful world! I really hope this gets shared with as many people as possible and I mean that sincerely.

To end this today, I hope you can get a chuckle out of this image a fellow Turdite posted this morning, it made me laugh and brings back memories of my late Father. I was going to post charts on Gold and the dollar as promised but I will do that later or over the weekend, lets see how we end the week.
I love it!
BE STRONG- DON'T JUMP if you don't have to!

Thanks for reading
Martin


2 comments:

  1. Thnx for yr - what I hope will be - wise observations & offerings of support to PM community. Now if only Blythe & the that EE would comply, all will be well.

    ReplyDelete