Thursday, August 15, 2013

Did the World Awaken?

Hello everyone, I have not posted in almost 2 whole weeks, please read my last post here

http://tradermartinstake.blogspot.com/2013/08/the-game-continues.html

Yes, I was frustrated and honestly, if you are trading these days, how could you not be. Things are getting interesting as the summer draws to a close in the next couple of weeks. Please look at these charts and look at what they show. Stocks are falling, the US dollar is looking pitiful, US Interest Rates are rising at a clip the world has not seen in quite some time. Has the FED lost control? Gold has broken out as of today, along with Silver and boy oh boy- do you see the mess in the Middle East, Oil is approaching $110 and looking like it only wants to go higher.



If you have been following me, you now how I feel- that the Stock Market is a fool's game, the US dollar has no legs for a lasting rally to the upside and that I am most bullish on GOLD, of course! It's all a mess and I've stated many times, that when the party ends, it is not going to be pretty! Sure does not look too good over the past 2 weeks for the United States, I know I would not be surprised if the FED pulls something out of the magic hat to put a halt to the slide in equities. If they do, I am pretty sure it will not bode well for the $ and should benefit GOLD & Silver the most. Let's see how the week finishes out tomorrow. Be safe and be prepared for the unexpected!

Good Night and Good Trading if you still dare.
Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment