Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Warren Buffet

Sorry not to have anything yesterday and I really do not have much to say today. The markets are truly screwed up. Monday morning we wake up to Warren Buffet being interviewed by non other than CNBC. Has Warren ever come out on TV and had anything negative to say about the stock market? NEVER! Yesterday, "stocks are great for investing right now and US bonds are the worst investment right now". One other thing I had to laugh at was how they were touting, the economy is clearly getting better because you can see more private jets showing up to Berkshire's quarterly meetings. That certainly makes me feel so much better about the economy moving forward.

One market I would like to follow up with from last week is the Bond Market. Please have a look
Notice how the price did follow through some on Monday and you may have some further to fall today, however with guys like Dennis Gartman making it public that he is shorting Bonds now, I only grow leery. He may be right but there is just too much going on and I will tell you why I feel the markets are a little screwy right now.

Stocks are at all time highs, yet interest rates are near all time lows? With the way stocks have been performing, why have most commodities been falling? Why did Australia cut interest rates last night, Europe cut last week? Things are just not what they seem, that I have been telling you for months. I would not look at bonds right now and get all that excited about an Imminent Top!

I wrote more than what I thought I was going to but I still encourage you to read Trader Dan Norcini's piece from this past weekend. Please read in its entirety, the man has taught me much about the markets and I have been reading him since 2003. Have  a great day!

http://www.traderdannorcini.blogspot.com/2013/05/fed-induced-stock-market-mania.html

No comments:

Post a Comment