Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Headlines, Be Smart

No, I am not going crazy-just having a little bit of fun. The Stock market was up on WHAT today?
 
  ‘Cash Is Trash Right Now’: Strategist- So you should BUY stocks?

 
 
 I could go and grab more headlines but why bother? You should get the point- the headlines are way, way bullish and you cannot find a bear out there! This is the same thing I saw happening in 2004, yes  my intuitions were a bit early back then and apparently they are now but I will stick with my conviction. This whole thing is true shame, people are in for a rude awakening when this thing ends. For those reading me, I may look like a fool now but a fool I know I am not! Timing is everything in the markets, you are better off being a year early than 1 minute late! The time to buy stocks or anything for that matter when it comes to investing is when, there is blood in the streets. I spoke of Warren Buffet this morning, he is known for saying this and it is so true-"Buy when everyone is fearful and sell when everyone is bullish".

And now I bring you this story for GOLD- please read this!

I always say BE STRONG, tonight I end with BE SMART!

No comments:

Post a Comment