Wednesday, February 27, 2013

UP UP & AWAY

Dow Flirts With All Time High

All is well with the world! I feel so glad to be a part of this ROBUST economic engine. Please!
If you have been following me, you would think my crystal ball is as clear as day. I do not have a crystal ball and I do not ever know what I am going to wake up to as far as these markets are concerned. They are so rigged, I hope I am opening your eyes to it. The problem is I only have a few hundred followers and I need help getting thousands. Please if you think I make sense and could help others see the truth, I plead with you to share my work with others. If you believe as I do, that the markets are falsely propped up and that this cannot go on forever and that IT WILL END BADLY please share this with the people you care about! 2008 was difficult and downright scary for millions of people that had money invested, now the markets are back to where they were in 2007. 

Is your house valued anywhere near what it was in 2007?
Your stocks, retirement accounts, are they worth more today? Maybe but keep in mind all of your contributions over the past 5 years- really think about that!
Meanwhile, everything you pay for today, whether it be healthcare, goods and services or just food in general- we are all paying much more!

Interest rates will not be near zero forever, what happens when rates rise and they will at some point in time. The stock markets were not allowed to crash further in 2008 and the forces that have the market rallying since the bottom of 6400 in the Dow Jones are not natural market forces- this is a FREE MONEY POLICY by the FEDERAL RESERVE and once the party is over, IT'S OVER. The next time the market crashes it may stay low for a very long time. All markets go in cycles and if you do not see what has been happening in this country, you need to wake up and pay attention.

PROTECT YOUR WEALTH IF YOU HAVE SOME and BUY GOLD. Gold that you can have in your very own possession.

I am not charting the markets with this post or going to pat myself on the back for getting some good trades. If trading, you need to BE CAREFUL. I write this from the heart and I must tell you, I am sick to my stomach because of what I see in these markets of late. If enough people do not realize what is going on, alot of them are going to have their lives affected in ways they never saw coming! Please help pass this along.

I will talk more about the markets tomorrow! Good night or Good Morning depending on where you are in this mad, mad world of ours.

Thanks for reading,
Martin

 

No comments:

Post a Comment