Sunday, February 10, 2013

More Than Markets!

Good Day to all, hope you are enjoying your weekend. I am enjoying the 80 degree South Florida weather, nope no golf, no beach just spring cleaning. My pool area is ready early this year, but still a bit too chilly to swim for me. For those that know me though, I hope you realize that I wish I was up in the snow this weekend and I would be loving it! I always had a passion for the snow, when I lived up north I had many sleepless nights, full of excitement, I used to love watching the streetlights outside the window waiting for the first flakes and boy oh boy, did I love the sight in the morning when the darkness left us for the day. I still love the sight but unfortunately have not been able to wake up to that scenery in quite some time. The white stuff sure is pretty to see from a far but I think my blood likes the warmer climate better now. I hope everyone is safe and I hope to see many more pictures.

I am going to keep this short because I have family coming for dinner and I have already got my sauce on the stove and I have a lot to do today. I just started blogging 2 weeks ago and I must say I enjoy doing it but I want everyone to know that I have many thoughts going upstairs(if you know what I mean). I have things I want to do with my website, to make it an enjoyable site to visit on a routine basis. Be patient I will get things done but right now I am just getting used to writing everyday on top of trading the markets for a living. The site and my blog were put together so quick and I cannot believe the audience I have attracted in just a short period of time.

I want to thank you all for following me and I hope you continue to do so and tell more of your friends about my writings in the future. I would also like to thank Turd Ferguson of TFmetals report .com for allowing me to post my link on his site. I would also like to thank 2 market gentlemen that I must say, have helped me understand the markets the most over the past 10+ years. Those 2 men being JIM SINCLAIR of JSmineset.com and Trader Dan Norcini. The knowledge I have gained from reading these men is so much appreciated more than they could ever imagine. What you guys do and have been doing over the years is a tremendous benefit for those who have been following and I hope to join you in spreading your message. Thank You again.

As for the markets, like I said on Friday morning, I was not expecting much and that is just what we got. Let's see how we start the week and I will point out that China is on holiday for the week for the Chinese New Year and the President's State of the Union is on Tuesday evening.

Enjoy your Sunday and if you would like a great blog post please visit traderdannorcini.blogspot.com for his latest. Great read and I couldn't say it any better.

Thanks Again, See you later or tomorrow!

Martin




















No comments:

Post a Comment