Monday, February 11, 2013

Fear&Greed

What a start to this brand new week. Us gold&silver guys are not feeling so great with this action, but that is exactly what they are trying to do! Look at the charts, scary to look at, maybe but ask yourself why you are in the metals in the first place. The answer for me is DEBT, anything change or going to change in the near future, I think NOT! I firmly believe we have value at these levels and this may be the last time in a while that we test these levels. I am wondering if the lows have been set with that opening beatdown.

Buy when everyone is fearful and sell when everyone is being greedy-Warren Buffet said something to that extent. Stocks, in my opinion is a fool's game currently and GOLD&Silver just may turn out to be a gift today. I was fearful of this type of shakeout last week and now it seems to be the time to capitalize on others Fear or as I would call stupidity!

Let's see what the day brings and I will be back later with my take on the currency situation.I know it is frustrating but just BE STRONG!

No comments:

Post a Comment