Wednesday, June 26, 2013

I'm NOT Drinking

This will be short but I wanted to write something after what we have seen over the past couple of days since my last post. Here is a look at the S&P 500 daily chart
Alright, we were due for a bounce but come on, how can you take these markets and the people that commentate on them for a living serious. 1st quarter GDP revised down from 2.4 to 1.8% and stocks rally? This is the stupidity of slower growth being good for stocks because the FED cannot taper! What happened to the theory that when the FED does taper, it will be good for stocks because that means the US economy is doing good? How can you make any intelligent investment decisions with this kind of thinking? It's all a BIG game and if you don't see that the game is coming to an end, you are simply a fool!

Gold was thrashed for another $50 today and is now in danger of trading below $1200. What a job THEY have done on this market, I will never forget this year! I'm not posting a chart on GOLD simply because it really still looks putrid and I am curious to see what it's going to be to excite buyers at this point!

Get ready for another round of BS from the FED tomorrow, isn't it funny how the GOONS are rushing to the microphones over the past week! Look at this headline coverage from CNBC
Fed Speak Expected to Shape Trading Day

It's all one big game, I'm not drinking their punch, in fact I never have!

Good Night
Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment