Thursday, May 16, 2013

US Dollar Top?

I really do not have much to say this evening because the markets are pretty much where they were yesterday. With that being said I still hold to all my opinions that I shared from this week. I am exhausted this evening however I would like you to read this from earlier today

http://www.fxstreet.com/fundamental/market-view/daily-market-recaps/2013/05/16/

I just want you to hear what I have been saying all week from someone else.
That article was written this morning after the release of the US numbers and the dollar was reversing as I had expected it to. In the last hour of trading today the markets were given a coronary from a NON-VOTING fed member. With that I bring you this article, please read the following link

http://www.cnbc.com/id/100744504

It was a joke of a day like most of late with these markets. Let's see how we finish the week out!
I would like to share a few photos that I have taken myself. I hope you enjoy them and get a little peace of mind, there are so many beautiful things in this world to enjoy.



Good Night
Martin


No comments:

Post a Comment