Friday, May 31, 2013

One Last Chance!

One last chance, to SELL in May and walk away! Had to say that and just laugh about it. No doubt about it, this May will go down in the record books for the BULLS, hats off to them. It is the last day of the month and the final day of the week, let's see how things close out. Stock futures do not look that great at the moment but I would not be surprised to see a positive close by days end just so the bulls can put another notch in the belt. Gold had an exceptional day yesterday and was looking great last night, trading as high as $1420, I am not surprised to see the attempt to push it back below $1400 this morning, it's all in the game. Let us see if Gold attracts buying here near 1400, no matter what the rest of the day brings, I am certainly giving Gold my attention as I feel we have something brewing now!

I can say one thing that I feel very comfortable about, is the fact that the US dollar will not close the month or the week above the 84 handle. I will post charts over the weekend and show what I see developing, so please check back over the weekend.

I would like to leave you with this, on Tuesday we got the headline on Consumer Confidence hitting a 5 year high and I gave my take on the whole subject late Tuesday. This morning we get this headline. Please read the article and tell me you do not understand my views shared here on this blog!

Consumers Feel Pinch as Income Flat, Spending Off

Consumer Confidence is at a 5 year high, so we are led to believe? The joke certainly is not on me!

Great Weekend to you all
Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment