Thursday, May 23, 2013

Another Take on the MESS

Well, exactly one week has gone by and the US dollar is right where it was a week ago. The currencies have certainly had one heck of a roller coaster ride this week and now we can wait for the week to end to see if the US dollar can get 2 consecutive weekly closes above 84. I am not impressed with its performance this week and for all the nonsense of tapering off on the QE, one should question why the almighty buck has not continued to rally! Have a look at this daily chart
I am exhausted and just want to share this with you. I have mentioned Jim Sinclair and Trader Dan several times since I started this blog. Trader Dan, in my opinion is the most honest and experienced trader I have ever come across and I respect him for all he has done through the years. God Bless you Trader Dan for all your efforts!

Please read this interview that I read on Jim Sinclair's site this evening. Enjoy and be safe!

http://kingworldnews.com/kingworldnews/KWN_DailyWeb/Entries/2013/5/23_Incredibly_Important_Developments_In_Many_Key_Markets.html

No comments:

Post a Comment