Wednesday, March 27, 2013

March Madness

Tomorrow is the last trading day of March and it marks the end of the first quarter. I have been terribly sick for the past few days and I forgot what it was like to watch financial television for more than just a few minutes. I was in bed the past two mornings and just laid there listening to the talking heads. It truly is amazing that people actually rely on the likes of CNBC to get a heads up with the markets. The only regular, worth listening to is Rick Santelli from Chicago. The nonsense that comes out of the mouths of the rest of them just makes me angry. You would think from watching them talk about the economy and the Stock Market that you just cannot make money in anything but stocks and the risk is that you are missing the ride of a lifetime! Be CAREFUL is all I can say.

I am sorry for not being able to post for the past couple of days, but I really was not up to it. I have few points that I would like to share, so here I go. First, GOLD- the shiny is looking better and better to me. Last post I mentioned TRICKERY, we did test 1590 yesterday and traded back above 1600 and have stayed there all day today. From watching CNBC this morning, I did catch a bit of negativity by Santelli when asked about Gold this morning-" I don't look at Gold as Gold anymore".
The POWERS THAT BE has everyone fooled, even most pros cannot explain GOLD anymore! I have never been more disgusted with the game that is being played with these markets. It is only a matter of time before GOLD shines above all investment classes, that I am confident will happen in due time.Please take a look at the daily chart and see how she looks pretty decent to me
Tomorrow, being the last real trading day of the quarter, will THEY try to get a close below 1600, I guess we will be watching. The next chart I want to show is a daily on CRUDE OIL, last week I posted charts on copper and oil to show how they both appeared to be rolling over. I was making my case for stocks to start a much deserved correction. Take a look at OIL
Holy smokes folks, just when it looks like it was headed back below 90, BAM we are closer to $100 in a flash! Explanation? Sorry, I personally cannot give you one, other than DO NOT LISTEN TO THE IDIOTS ON TV when they are talking about, all the OIL we are discovering and how less dependent we are, on the Middle East for OIL! I have to post a chart on copper next because I want you to see how it has moved in comparison to OIL and Stocks. Not such a promising market, please take a look-
Last, a look at the Dow Jones. This is an hourly chart and I show this one because I think it shows, what I have been talking about as far as a market that is tired and one that has an INVISIBLE HAND to come to its rescue almost every day especially as of late!
With everything happening in Europe and the PUTRID consumer confidence number released yesterday morning- stocks and GOLD have been anything but FREELY traded markets! Something has got to give or the game keeps rolling a bit longer. Do you really want to be taken for a fool or are you starting to see what THEY are doing? Tomorrow is US GDP, I cannot wait to see how it is spun, PAY ATTENTION to what is going on!

I would like to wish a Happy Birthday to Mr. Jim Sinclair- the man of great market knowledge, who has taught me plenty! Happy Birthday Jim, hope you had a great one!

BE STRONG
Thanks
Martin




1 comment:

  1. Martin, you may want to investigate Colloidal Silver,try www,ultrapurecolloidalsilver.com ph 800-527-1995,ask them ? Don

    ReplyDelete