Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Hip Hip Hooray

I'll be short and sweet, not much today anywhere else with equities taking center stage. Here is the headline for the day

Dow Posts Another Record High, Logs First 9-Day Win Streak Since November 1996

Headlines can be misleading, a gain yesterday of 2 points and a gain of 5 points today in the dow and Wall Street is partying! Give me a break, I am not saying much because there really has been no movement in any of the markets for the past 3 days.

One chart that I will put up this evening is of the US Ten Year Note. I want you to take notice that we seem to have run out of steam to the downside and bonds appear to be turning to the upside in price, at least from what I can see! Again, I stated 2 days ago that I see much more upside than I do to the downside in Bonds from these levels. Have a look
With this, I am of the opinion that US Stock Markets are due for a correction. Gold as I suspected yesterday could not get above 1600 and did test the 1585 level today. Now what we would like to see is, buying come in at support which was formerly resistance to show us some strength. Which I believe it will do in the coming next 24 hours.

I will leave you this evening with an article that was sent to me this past weekend from my friend they call BOATMAN. Please click the link below and take the time to read what the article says.


Good Day and thanks for stopping by!
Martin
 

No comments:

Post a Comment