Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Be Strong- BE SMARTER!

Everyone has their opinion and that is what makes markets. I hold a very strong opinion but that does not have to mean I can't be smarter than the next guy. Taking losses in trading is part of the game, you have to live to trade another day. Look at the chart below and look at the action in both GOLD & SILVER- it is nothing short of putrid! If 1580 falls, I would not be surprised to see Gold down into the 1520/50 range. Silver took out 2920 and I would not be surprised to see another 2 or 3 dollars shed off the price. I do not mean to scare you but again I will say what I have said here, you have to just go with the market! And please understand that I only am a buyer, I use the charts and to see levels and I just gave you the levels above. Take a look
I also let it be known that I have always been one to wear my emotions on my sleeve. With that said, this morning I feel like taking a hammer and hitting myself in the head, ugly metaphor, I would never do that but I just feel sick to my stomach! Crazy what trading can do with ones emotions. Writing is good because I do get to blow off some steam. If you own the metal, you have nothing to fear, if trading I have been saying to be quick and nimble-CAREFUL! And now PATIENCE comes in.

Later today @ 2:00 EST we will have the release of the FED minutes from the last FOMC, maybe this will lead to another selloff, maybe it will be the turning point, only the market knows! What I know is that the FED is printing 85 billion dollars per month to keep interest rates at these low levels. They will not stop and will probably end up doing more amounts because we CANNOT afford the interest payments on the $16.5 Trillion GROWING DEBT. Gold is up for the past 12 years because of DEBT, if you believe the DEBT is going to go away, don't buy GOLD or SILVER. Listen to the bozos on tv and your government officials who tell you how everything is improving and see where that gets you!

Sorry if this was negative, I tried to add my personal take of things. If we go lower from here, tomorrow I will feel better knowing that we have even better prices to BLAST OFF from. While the US, JAPAN, EUROPE, UK and many other nations keep weakening their paper currencies, REMEMBER GOLD IS HONEST MONEY and THEY are the ones accumulating at these prices!

BE STRONG/BE SMART

No comments:

Post a Comment