Sunday, July 21, 2013

Manipulation?

I hope everyone had an enjoyable weekend. Sorry that I have been short in my postings as of late but it is pretty hard to write about markets that just are not doing much. Since I began writing in late January of this year, I have preached about the big ILLUSION created by the BIG BOYS that the US economy is just fine and that THEY were taking stocks higher and suppressing Gold and Silver in a very huge way to keep this ILLUSION very live and well. Lots of us have suffered this year with the price action in GOLD and Silver and we have seen many well known names look like fools because of these markets.

No body likes negative talk about their own country and its poor economic conditions but IT IS WHAT IT IS. I have lots of things going on personally and just this past week, 2 sayings that I heard a couple of times and learned to embrace, IT IS WHAT IT IS & like Forest Gump once said, SHIT HAPPENS!

As the US equities make new highs, people in this country are struggling to make ends meet, the rich are getting richer and you are told by the MEDIA and our government officials that the CITY OF DETROIT'S bankruptcy has been known about for years and this is something that will just have to work itself out. How would you like to be an investor in Detroit's municipalities or dependent on that city for your pension? Do you know with the utmost certainty that the city you live in will NOT or is NOT the next Detroit? Scary times indeed but why should anybody care, we will always have the Stock Markets to depend on!

Last week, was Ben Bernanke's time to be on stage and testify to congress on the state of the economy. I share the same take as Richard Russell
I listened carefully to yesterday’s Bernanke speech. He seemed ill at ease and almost stumbling. I truly believe that Bernanke is confused and even frightened by the results of all his manipulations. But what he’s most confused about is the poor results he’s been getting from both the economy and the markets. Bernanke appears to me to be a man trapped and confused by his own unorthodox tactics. Bernanke wanted to be a hero when he stepped in during 2009 to halt the panic in the markets. Now I believe he wishes that he had never tried to turn the markets during 2009. The consequences of his actions turned out to be worse and far more confusing than anything Bernanke imagined. –Richard Russell July 18, 2013

I have been preaching for months that if you believe the Stock Market you are A FOOL and I will feel terrible for a lot of people who will get caught up in the mess that the FED has created. I have also stated many times that no matter how bad THEY took GOLD to the woodshed, the ones that stick to their convictions for being in GOLD and Silver will be the ULTIMATE winners when the SHIT HITS THE FAN. Many people may think I am crazy for the stuff I write about with all the manipulation taking place, to that I say- Oh Well! All along I know I speak nothing but the truth and am only trying to help others see the light of day, through all the bullshit!

Tonight we have been greeted with surging GOLD, finally above $1300. Lots of stories about manipulation coming to an end out there. I leave you tonight with this story, please read
http://www.fxstreet.com/news/forex-news/article.aspx?storyid=2cbc7ad1-b78b-47aa-be8d-d0303b0e016e

We are truly living in interesting times to say the least! Have a great start to your week. Thanks for reading and I ask that you share this post. Thanks again.

TraderMartin

No comments:

Post a Comment