Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Get Ready For More HOGWASH

We all know that tomorrow is FED day and we should expect some volatility in the markets. No one knows how the markets will react or what the traders will run with. To Taper or Not To Taper soon, if things are as good as they tell us, then why not taper? It really is a big joke and that is why I have not written over the past few days, I am trying to read what the markets are saying and I for one can not predict what the markets will look like tomorrow evening, nor can anyone else. So please forgive for not being around for the past few days.

I saw a story on Sunday evening of how the US is going to release revisions to the US GDP numbers on Wednesday morning and that was enough to get me flaring. First they tinker with the inflation numbers by excluding food and energy. Then they take out the long time unemployed and part time people from the employment numbers every month and now they have to mess with the GDP to give the appearance that the economy is growing at a must better pace than reality. When is the world going to wake up to what is going on here in the United States of America?

Please read this story, as I could not have said it any better.
http://www.fxstreet.com/news/forex-news/article.aspx?storyid=58987632-3f8d-458f-912f-069105e9bf62

Since I have not written since last week, I do want to put up 2 charts only because I had spoke of them both as being bullish last week. Please look at the daily charts on OIL and the Aussie

I must say they both do not look good at the moment but that could change in a heartbeat tomorrow OR are these 2 markets a precursor to what lies ahead in the coming days for GOLD, SILVER and the Equity markets. If the markets get thrown into a tizzy over the GDP number and the FED with its nonsense of tapering, you must beware of some downside in the coming days!

Maybe the US $ gets a boost tomorrow but I hold a very strong opinion that the $'s strength will not last longer than a few days if it does strengthen at all.

Be careful and do not try getting ahead of these markets. They will be there tomorrow and there is always next week, at least I think there will be. Heaven help us all!

Good Night and thanks for reading and if you wouldn't mind sharing, I would greatly appreciate it!
TraderMartin


No comments:

Post a Comment