Monday, June 10, 2013

Caution Warranted

No charts this  evening, just word of caution, besides the markets did not move much on Monday. No Fed speakers today but did you see how S&P upgraded its view on the US. Here is the story of the day
http://www.fxstreet.com/news/forex-news/article.aspx?storyid=8514af65-a8cb-4f0c-921a-b66a7b9d4406

And the BS rolls on my friends! Isn't it funny how this gets released as the BOND market is on the verge of breaking through major support. You know what, we have to look at a weekly chart on the 30 year bond
We could fall right down to 135 this week, from the looks of this chart! This could cause problems in the markets as everyone will panic that rates are on the rise. Be on guard with all the markets if you are long anything, things could get hairy.

Take caution with Gold and Silver this week, I did not like the fact that we did not bounce much today, with that I must warn that the metals appear to be smacked down this week. I would like to see how Gold reacts at the 1340 level. Maybe we will not see it get that bad however, I would rather be safe than sorry!

With that, I say Good Night
Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment