Saturday, March 16, 2013

Weekend Read

I could go on and on about the markets but I will bring you so much more than just my opinion this weekend. Please read this and understand that the source is more than reputable.

Former US Treasury Official – Fed Desperate To Avoid Collapse

 Courtesy of www.KingWorldNews.com

 Click here to read the full article on KingWorldNews.com

 Maybe I am crazy but I must repeat myself, I saw the crash unfolding before 2007 and I am afraid this time, when it does happen, and I strongly believe IT WILL- It is going to be far more severe and much more longlasting! I do not want to scare people, I just want you to understand what is really going on behind the scenes and that my friends is nothing more than the BIGGEST MANIPULATION of major global markets to give the public the ILLUSION that everything is fine.
Please click the link above and read the story.

Enjoy a safe weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment