Sunday, March 24, 2013

ONE BIG SICK GAME

I hope everyone is enjoying the weekend, it is springtime with warmer weather(at least where I reside) and boy oh boy is it warm. I sat outside yesterday morning, on my patio to make a phone call and got a reminder of how hot the Florida sun truly is! HOT

So, an eventful week is behind us but if you just looked at the US stock market at the close of the week, you would just think it is another ordinary week with not much going on at all. Not that I am sitting around this weekend and watching the news or glued to my computer, which I am most certainly not, nor will be once I am done with this post, that is a promise. Is the problems in Europe or Cyprus all over the news or does it seem that there just may be an agenda to keep this as quiet as possible?
I am going to explain my HUMPTY DUMPTY references today so that some of you do not think I am a little loopy. The image above gives the appearance of a healthy and vibrant egg on a brick wall. Bottom line it is an egg, afterall, and it is very very fragile. This is the illusion that you are supposed to see when you look at the stock market at the end of the day. All is well to the public eye and you need to just go about your business and live your hectic life and ask no questions!

I am here to tell you that there are many cracks in this egg of an economy, with many headwinds swirling to knock the egg off of its, not so solid foundation. Again, I am not here to scare you, I just want you to see what is happening before it is too late. There will always be calls for the markets to crash by many and I have seen many of them look quite foolish in the past couple of years. I think I have a good understanding of the markets and what is taking place behind the scenes, with that said, one can be right in theory but wrong on timing and that can be very costly!

I started writing this blog at the end of January, about 8 short weeks ago. I decided to do this because I felt we were at a major inflection point with the Stock Market and GOLD. The Stock Market was approaching the all time record highs achieved in 2007 before everything blew up and Gold was sitting about $300 off of its highs from a little more than a year and half ago. Since I started writing Gold has fallen more than $100 down to $1554, and as most of you know, I felt very strongly that Gold would not trade much lower than $1625. At the same time the Dow Jones and the S&P 500 have not seen too many down days at all. The Dow Jones has gone on to make new record high after the other and one may look at me and think that I have no idea what I am talking about.

The fact is while stocks keep making new highs and GOLD is being suppressed, it is allowing you time to strongly consider what you are reading and seeing, makes sense or not. TRILLIONS upon TRILLIONS of dollars have been printed since 2008 to avoid a complete collapse of the entire financial system. The US was criticized by other nations for their monetary policies involving QE, the printing of money, only to be followed down the same path by EUROPE, GREAT BRITAIN and JAPAN. The truth is, the financial system is broken and these Central Banks are left with no other choice but to PRINT MONEY to keep things from crumbling down.

The system was not allowed to fail in 2007 and these Banksters are keeping the illusion that all is well in the global economy. Can the charade continue much longer? I do not know nor does anyone else for that matter. What I do know is that this game will end at some point and I am afraid that when it does the Stock Market will hurt a whole lot of people and unfortunately most of them won't see it coming. At some point this will end and I am afraid that it will have long lasting effects on our nation because the Governments will have exhausted all of their efforts.

The other sad thing that I want to bring up is this, there are a lot of people that will not read this or do not have a care in the world about the Stock Market. Did you see the story of what is happening in Chicago, all of those closings of public schools. It is happening in many other states in the US and is supposed to continue to happen in the future in many other states to cut costs. I am sorry for not getting into specifics with this story, but I am sure many of you have seen this story or can get some facts from a news story here on the internet. The point of me bringing this up is because, even if you think the COUNTRIES DEBT does not affect you, if it has not yet at some point it most certainly will!

I really got a bit deep today and have been writing for over an hour,WOW. Bottom line is this- what we are seeing in the markets today is one big charade. I am here to help you see through the BS. I still hold to my opinion that the STOCK MARKET is a FOOL'S GAME and the ones who are smart enough to buy HARD ASSETS rather than paper investments will be the ones to come out of this better than most!

Thanks for Reading
Hope I am understood
Martin
Try to avoid the UH-OH!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Martin,
    thank you for your explanation of the egg,
    I spend a lot of time reading on the Internet, and although I haven't read much of your blog, I enjoyed today's post.

    The world's economic system is in a state of collapse, and it is entirely possible that the only surviving asset will be physical gold and silver.

    That being said, even with a “beastly stack”, there are going to be some really hard times ahead.

    Keep stacking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Martin,

    Thanks also. I have been reading your postings for a month or more. Your comments do not fall on deaf ears. The term, "hope for the best" is likened to burying your head in the sand when dealing with finances during these critical times. Collapse of the system we know is coming.

    ReplyDelete