Friday, March 8, 2013

Glad That Is Behind Us

The job # that is, of course. 236,000 new jobs-WOW. I will not get into specifics on the #, I will do that over the weekend. I just wanted to get a post up for my readers being that I did not do so yesterday. I'm sorry for the delay but the markets I talk about were pretty much the same yesterday at the close of the day. With headlines like this

Job Creation Surges as Rate Falls to 7.7%

Of course THEY are going to try and take the safehavens lower. GOLD so far has made a low of 1560.4. I am impressed that we have not made a new low but do not count these guys out, BE CAREFUL if Gold should break below 1554. The next couple of hours will be crucial, if THEY cannot take Gold lower on a day like this, I believe it is very telling that the selling may just be done. Let us see how the market performs.

The Stock Markets have more juice today with this job number, we have now gone 1600 points straight up in the DOW Jones since the last week of 2012! Do you want to join the party? I sure as heck do not! Much more interested in the Aussie,CAD and GOLD and I can't wait till they start moving to the upside. The US dollar is certainly getting another boost today, however the CAD is performing very well, trading above 9750.

The Euro is 12980, Aussie @ 10230, Oil is negative a touch above 91 and Bonds are down a full point. The FED does not want a STRONG dollar and I am not expecting much more strength from here. I could be wrong but I feel confident we are getting near a top in the US Dollar.

I will be more detailed over the weekend and look forward to seeing you.
BE CAREFUL and on your toes today!

No comments:

Post a Comment