Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Greatest Speaker of All Time

Well the markets seem to be meandering doing much about nothing. It appears we will wait for President Obama this evening. I hear him now about the progress on gun control and telling congress to get a deal done, work together for the American people and stop the sequester cuts which are due to go into effect in 3 weeks time. Yup, CANKICK! He will sound great and full of enthusiasm, but will he bring up the major issues that this nation faces, most likely not. We will hear how his administration has created 6 million jobs, what kind of jobs, I ask?

I will stop, I do not want to get into a negative rant. Maybe we will see new historic highs for the US Stock markets in the next 24 hours, it would not surprise me in the least. Maybe the smackdown in the metals yesterday was because THEY know he will talk about more spending and Gold & Silver will see a surge of buying. Stay tuned, I have a feeling things are about to get interesting!

If you are watching the dollar like me, it certainly does not seem like it is garnering much upside momentum! Here below, take a look and let's watch for the rest of the day. The Euro had a nice move through that 13430 # I mentioned yesterday, it blew right through it this morning just before 6 am EST to 13465 but has since retreated. The Cad has formed a nice double bottom just above the 99 handle.
I'll be back later, have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment