Friday, February 1, 2013

Good Morning February!

It is 15 minutes before the stock market opens and I wanted to give a quick update. 157,000 jobs not quite the 164,000 expected and the unemployment # came in at 7.9%. I know some of you realize that the unemployment # is actually alot higher than what the government is stating due to alot of factors but the one most can relate to is the fact that a whole lot of people have simply given up looking for a job. The question that I always ask is this, what kind of jobs are we creating, are they really quality paying jobs? Please ponder that!

Just looked at Gold and I am happy to say we just breached 1680! Things are also heating up in the Middle East,watch oil!

I would really like to see more follow through on the US dollar to the downside. Lets see the action in the stock market today. Will we see 14000 today? Will we push higher for the all time high @ 14164 or is it possible to get a reversal from these levels and start a correction to the downside?
I will enjoy the metals today and see what pattern develops with the currencies and stock market.

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by. I would also like to thank Turd Ferguson,yes, you read that right I am thanking some guy named TURD. http://www.tfmetalsreport.com/blog/4468/algos-charge?page=11#comment-266190. Turd has been doing his thing for the past 3 years I believe and he is an inspiration to me and doing a great thing to help his readers.
Thanks TF!

No comments:

Post a Comment