Tuesday, January 22, 2013

1st Take


Well here I am,here we go and let's see where this thing goes.Three weeks into the new year and it is time to indulge.The S&P 500 is about to have a 15 handle in front of it,Gold is meandering below $1700,the rigged game in US treasury market goes on.
Fiscal cliff,what Fiscal cliff,that is a distant memory-haha how was your first paycheck of 2013?
Debt ceiling debate,looks like they will raise it a couple of more trillion dollars-no worries-ALL IS WELL.  PAUSE

Sorry for the delay, I had to sell some gold and buy more stocks.Every chance I can I must buy stocks and sell gold because all is well in the world of finance.PLEASE,OH PLEASE catch my SARCASM because that is what that was,just SARCASM!

I have been trading for over a dozen years now and am simply amazed at how the markets around the world have been so masterfully placed as if Picasso himself was here before our very own eyes.I write not to create fear or create hype,I simply want to help others sift through these trying times.I have always had a good sense or feel of the markets,the past year has been a true test of will.

If you are still reading,FANTASTIC,I am truly excited you are still with me!
I am going to share my BIG PICTURE view of the markets with you now.Due to the indebtedness of The United States of America I am a firm believer in GOLD,IN GOLD I TRUST.I am one of those who firmly believes that gold will someday be worth over $5000.I am simply amazed at how the price of gold and silver have been held back to this point,to be discussed so many more times as we go on.I do believe there will come a time when the US Dollar,US Bonds,Us Equities will fall together and the prices of GOLD&SILVER will catapult higher.

Will this happen in 2013,only the market knows!What I do know is that I will be a participant and hope to have you along for the ride.

Welcome to my new venture & Thank You for reading!
Trader Martin

1 comment:

  1. well, Martin, the increasing West+Japan debt/credit/entitlement bubble with hardly anyone in govmint willing to really deal with it, makes your basic premise as sure as death, taxes, and 'night following Polonius' day'.

    nice looking page, too.

    ReplyDelete